Leelanau Historical Society: Museum & Shop
The Leelanau Historical Society Museum was launched in 1957 to preserve and share the history of Leelanau County to inspire others to explore and interpret the past for future generations to learn and appreciate.
• Leelanau Weddings through the Decades
• You are Here: Mapping Leelanau ~ Coming June 2019
• The Shipwrecks of the Manitou Passage & Beyond
• Traditional Anishinabek Arts Collection
• Great Lakes Fur Trade and the Voyageur
• Wild Ride on the Steamer Manitou
• Lighthouses of Leelanau
• Wood Boats of Leelanau – Back by popular demand!
Find handmade gifts, jewelry, cards and local topic books in the Museum shop.